Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dying for vacation

I'm loving this weather, despite the fact that having no AC in the house makes me wilt a bit. It's given me spring/summer fever in a very big way. This morning as I walked from my car to the BART train, something in the breeze made me think of camping. I can't wait for camping!!!

In the meantime, our vacation fast approaches. Next week I fly to Boston to meet DH where he will be working that week. We are taking a long weekend to be tourists in the city. I'm so excited! I've never been to the east coast, not counting JFK airport. The forecast looks to be in the 60's and some sun, some rain....so we'll definately bring umbrellas. At least it will be warm-ish despite the rain so no problem.

I've got a little game plan for us, and my friends at work who are from Boston are going to give me some restaurant and bar names of local spots that they recommend. Did I mention that I can't wait? I LOVE traveling!

No comments: