Saturday, December 20, 2008

My, how time flies

Well, it's only a few days now until christmas. I can 't believe how near this year is to it's close. I have a new computer finally, which ROCKS. I've been very busy at work and doing random things at home. I don't have a lot to say today, but here are some flicks:

The spread at the baby shower for Gypsy Junk:


Our house lit up with some pretty lights:


And possibly best of all, the shelves that DH built for us in the garage. This really opens things up for us, creating a ton of storage:


I love being able to get to all my sewing, craft and canning supplies easily rather then having to pull everything out of a dark closet to go through. We've been slacking on the home improvement lately, as we've wanted to do little else but sit with blankies and hot beverages watching Lost (into season 3 now). But I think I might continue on the little bathroom today amidst shopping etc.

Cheers, all. And Happy Holidays

No comments: