Saturday, October 11, 2008

More..and more.

It got cold! Or at least it did for a minute. Last night was the first night we didn't sleep with the windows open, and we were still chilly. This morning we turned on the heater for the first time since last winter. I was freezing!

But this morning as I sat on the front porch, drinking a piping hot cup of coffee, painting thoughtfully, as the breeze blew through to my bones...the wind chimes sang to me of autumn... and I decided that I minded not.

We are finished...with all but some touch-ups. The tape is off the windows. It looks gorgeous. I'm satisfied. Here are some more details:

Before:


After:


Before:


After:



And if you recall a previous post, you can see the porch is much improved...though the porch floor needs some work. We plan on tiling it with some nice rustic slate:



Finally some more time for gardening, and moving on to the next projects...of course! Stay tuned for our fall projects.

Ah fall....

No comments: